Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 9, Thing 21

I explored many of the podcast directories . They were all very easy to use. I looked at Podcast.net. I looked under Entertainment, then I clicked on the tag movies. You can listen to movie reviews . I listened to a review on Film Talk. In Podcast you can serch by title, keywords, location , host and eposides. I also looked at Postcast Alley. You can pick a podcast genre such as arts, business, or comedy. I found tourcast and will go back and listen to information about the Grand Canyon National Park Tour. Yahoo Pocasts had alot of populat tags such as art, bible, business and comedy just to name a few. You can subscibe for free to a podcast called podrunner, which is a podcast for people who exercise. ( It has lots of upbeat songs) I finally looked at The Merlin podcasting learning link . I liked the Library news, Libvibe, which is updated everyday. I am going to add the RSS feed for a podcast. I used the Denver Public Library storytime favorites. Hopefully it will work. I like podcasts. There are alot out there so you need to weed though the ones that fit your needs. Podcasts can easily fit the needs of the Public Library.

No comments: