Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23 !!!!

I can't believe I finished!!! It is a good feeling as I will be off the next 2 weeks for vacation and some college visits!!!

1. My favorite things were the online generators and you tube. I also liked finding out about downloadable books. I liked learning about how to do new things with your pictures . We just got a new camera 1 year ago so Flickr was fun for me.

2. This program has opened my eyes to all the things happening in the computer world. I am hoping to use some of the things I learned at my job and in my personal life. It has made me a little less afraid to try new things.

3. I think an unexpected outcome from this program was learning that I can really do some of these new computer things. I was also surprised by all the new things that are happening so quickly in the computer world.

4. I think a workshop on some of the technology related things would have been helpful. (or a handout ) Simple things about blogs and getting items from one place to another... I was very frustrated when I could not get my avatar to move in my blog.... This program was most likely easier for techie people. I learned not to spend hours and hours trying to do the "optional" items. I did the "optional" things that I could and will try to come back at a later date and try the ones I could not do in the future.

5. I would chose to participate again in another program like this especially it realted to my current job.

6. I would describe my experience using these words... enlightening, challenging , and at times fun!

2 comments:

Gail Griffith said...

Congratulations on finishing the program!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.