Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week 9,Thing 22

I created an account for Overdrive and plan to download a book as soon as possible. I like the idea of being able to download a book to enjoy while I work out or clean the house!!! I looked at Project Gutenberg and Overdrive . I also explored The World ebook Fair. I explored (from the Carroll County page) Maryland's digital Library . I plan to download a book from here just as a Library patron would do if they were using our site. We do get some questions concerning ebooks so this will be helpful to me. I did not think about burning to a CD as an option. I found all the sites to a have a wide assortment of books and now videos! This is something I will be using in the future. I don't think I would use Project Gutenberg as much unless I want older, classical titles. This may be helpful for books my kids need to read for school.

No comments: